For over 14 years, Tech Support Screen Printing Supplies has sought to Do the Right Thing, acting with integrity and commitment. We want to be transparent with you about what we are doing as a company in response to the potential risk of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our associates and customers are the highest priority for us. In response to this health concern, we are taking these additional proactive steps:
- In addition to reminding all Tech Support Screen Printing Supplies associates about proper handwashing procedures, we are requiring everyone to increase the frequency with which they wash their hands.
- We have also shared additional recommendations from the CDC with our associates on ways to protect themselves and others, which include:
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are or could be sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
We are open and available to process your orders whether they be a pick up order or an order that ships either FedEx or UPS.
Managing Pick Up orders
Currently, we are changing how we manage pick up orders. If you choose local pick up we will follow these steps:
- Call or place your order online for pick up.
- If you call us we will verify your payment method and charge your card prior to pick up.
- When you are ready to pick up your order we ask that you call us from the parking lot in front of our building.
- We will then place your order on the dock. It is located next to our trailer that is white and our name on it. If you would like to pick up after hours (9:00am – 5:00pm), please call us and we will discuss other options.
As the situation is constantly evolving, we will continue to stay in contact with our associates, partners, and customers, as well as local health officials. As the CDC provides more updates and guidance, we will update our stores with any additional steps that should be taken to protect the health and well-being of our communities.